Keynotes that connect
Jeff Koziatek, Peak Performance Coach, will engage your audience and deliver quality business tools and concepts with laughs and professionalism.
If you are looking to:
- Equip problem solvers
- Boost morale
- Inspire action
- Encourage your team
You need to book Jeff today!
“I’ve never seen our membership so engaged! Not only is Jeff a great speaker with a great message but he was engaging, entertaining and funny.”
– Cindy Helmkamp, Sr. Consultant, Corporate Partnerships at Together Credit Union
Unshakable: Make Confident Choices
- Change and uncertainty can bring about feelings of frustration, anxiety, and lack of focus.
- Making confident decisions can be difficult, especially with increased responsibility and deadlines. Working as a team, gathering self-motivation, or empowering others becomes more challenging when we are rocked with emotions of doubt or insecurity. YET – we still need to get out of bed, the work must get done, and goals must be reached.
- Discover the three keys to confidently step into the unknown in this engaging, fun, and thought provoking presentation.
- Regain clarity and build a blueprint for confidence. Come to get equipped, encouraged, and inspired!
Communication: The Opening Act
- Communication is how you get off the ground with any type of collaboration or team project, large or small. A critical component to performance and success, communication is a component often taken for granted. We are not born effective communicators! How DO you avoid and overcome communication missteps?
- You’ve learned about different personalities and ways people feel seen and appreciated, but discovered this doesn’t offer a blueprint in the moment. Now discover how to deploy proven, universal, communication principles that can enhance what you already know, and improve the speed and effectiveness of your communication.
- What is POSSIBLE when your team, and your clients, hear you clearly and connect with your passion? How do you overcome communication mistakes? Come to enter the world of nailing your opening act of communicating every time.
Core Foundation: Value Driven Teamwork
- A team who does not share a common vision, values, or identity, will suffer and stagnate in isolating silos, unrelated targets, unhealthy competition, poor follow through, and inability to solve problems.
- Harness the four gears of connection to align your teams with a common purpose and tools for enhanced productivity.
- Reach a higher level of understanding about your team and yourself to enhance productivity and morale.
- Learn about the power and influence of value in culture and its impact on business excellence and sustainability.
The Circus: A Work / Life Balancing Act
- You want to perform well and achieve professional success. You want to provide for your family and meet their needs too. Oh yeah, AND you want freedom for yourself so you can pursue your own passions and pastimes.
- But how? How do you keep your performance level high, short circuit stress, be a rock-star for your friends and family, take care of yourself, AND avoid burnout?
- Come ready to acquire the practical tools needed to create professional and personal success.
- Enhance productivity, mindset, and sustainability with a higher level of understanding about yourself. Learn the art of balancing.
True G.R.I.T.: Facing Adversity
- We cannot always choose what happens to us, but we can always choose how we respond.
- What more could you accomplish with G.R.I.T. (Guts, Resiliency, Intensity, Tenacity)? Challenges are inevitable. It’s not a matter of “if”; it’s a matter of “when.” How will you respond when confronted with the challenge wall?
- Learn how to stand in the face of adversity and keep pushing towards your goals in this interactive, presentation full of humor, storytelling, circus stunts, and practical application.
Choose the Perfect Keynote Package
Book a stand alone keynote presentation OR bump it up with a multi-faceted package for the benefit of your team.
Keynote presentation, customization, books, internal promotion, follow up, coaching discount, 1 for 1 participation
Keynote presentation, customization, books, follow up
Pay it forward with the 1 for 1
The 1 for 1 Give Back Program partners corporations with their local communities.
When an organization purchases a keynote or coaching package, they can give a FREE Juggling Jeff presentation or performance to youth in their area.
Invest. Model. Support.
– Cindy McDaniel, Vistage Chair